• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTC Adapter plate to mount 21 OB with OS PTO to a K&B Lower Unit

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RonShaw

Vendor
As the title states. I want to mount a NR Keep - On OB power head to a K&B lower unit. I would need the cables as well or I can get those from Kris Flynn. Thank you.

ron, check with bob kensill. i have a cmb ls on an os lower i got from him. he made a pto to mount k&b pattern cmb ls' to an os lower. he was able to turn down the os pto to fit the cmb case. maybe he could do something similar for your needs.

also, david moyle over in australia was making adapters to fit k&b's on os lowers. he was offering a kit with the plate, screws & cables. maybe he could reverse engineer it to make you a plate to mount the os pto to the k&b lower. would be a spacer & require longer cables, i would think.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks guys. There were a few of these made so I am hoping one will surface first.

ron, check my edit above about david....
Thanks Robin. I will check with David while waiting to see if there is anything else floating around out there!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Works on a 5 port, In a day or 2 I will have my motor back and can measure or slip into my Hybrid Nova

Thanks Mike. Kesso sent the measurements and looks like measurements confirm it may not work. Adapter plate may still be best option.

Back