• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richie R

Looking for a OPS 3280 pipe for my new sport 20.Going to run a cmb ls green head in it.Called Gary P. and no luck.

Just checking to see if someone has to sell.

Thanks Richie R

In the manufactures/distributors section

Carbon fiber pipes tnrcboatracer

CF version of the OPS 3280 pipe. Aluminum insert for the header and stinger. Header pipe ID of the MAC/Valvola/K&B front exhaust is 0.527" ID. Reaming of the head pipe ID to 0.5625" to telescope over the small mac header is available for $5. The NR header pipe is designed to telescope over a full size Novarossi or Duratrax 180* header (0.64").

The latest addition is the CF Squarewave pipe designed by Rod Geraghty. Additional pipes for NR21 and MAC/Valvola coming soon.

The first pic is the NR header pipe, and the second is the MAC header. The third pipe is the CF Squarewave. Other pics vaialable in my CF pipe gallery .

CF 3280 - $75 shipped in the USA ($10 discount until March 1st)

CF Squarewave - $90 shipped in the USA

Reaming the MAC/Valvola style pipes to telescope over the .56" OD header $5

When ordering a pipe, please PM me and let me know whether you want it to fit the MAC (FR exhaust) or NR (RR exhaust) style engine.

--------------------

Jon Thibodeau

IMPBA #6846

heard a lot of good things about the square wave pipe jon's doing in cf B) ................

Wow I didn't know oval express had them? I asked James atleast a month and a half ago when he ordered i think the 10 and all of them where accounted for? He was going to let me know if he had a extra, If there is more please let me know.

Thank You

Paul

I got 20 of them a couple months ago, they all went (well, except for the two I have still sitting on the shelf for my hydro...). I can get more of them, but need 20 guys to step up and say they want them. Too much money for me to dish out and have to sit on them. Only way i can get a semi decent price (even then its high) is to buy 20 of them.

Paul, I have already had a request for 5 of them since I sold out, find 15 more guys and I will do it. I didnt make squat on the last order, just wanted to help get them for everyone, and a few for myself.

~James

Last edited by a moderator:
Please put me on the list for 1 if I could afford 2 I would take them but I can't guarantee that. When there is enough people ready for the order please let me know where to send the money.

Thank You,

Paul

Price? It might just be as simple as starting a "3280 COOP buy" thread to get 20 folks...

Sean

I got 20 of them a couple months ago, they all went (well, except for the two I have still sitting on the shelf for my hydro...). I can get more of them, but need 20 guys to step up and say they want them. Too much money for me to dish out and have to sit on them. Only way i can get a semi decent price (even then its high) is to buy 20 of them.
Paul, I have already had a request for 5 of them since I sold out, find 15 more guys and I will do it. I didnt make squat on the last order, just wanted to help get them for everyone, and a few for myself.

~James
james if they are going to br less than or right at 50.00 each i will take 5 of them oh hell make it 6 of them , so then all these guys asking for them i will be able to sell them to em , when they found out i had a stock of them they wouldnt stop harrassing me...lol but serious i will commit to 6 of them let me know when you need the cash , send me a invoice

terry

Latest posts

Back