• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Zoom carb for vac 45

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Martin,

I have an older Zoom with a bolt spread of 1.225" and a bore of .430". If this will work I'll trade for some Furniture Row Apparel... lmk

Don
default_smile.png

I am looking for 2 FREE tickets to the next six races with pit passes thrown in for good measure.....
default_smile.png
default_smile.png
default_smile.png

Some nice rooms close to the track in Homestead would be great also.

Charles

Last edited by a moderator:
Don,

I will measure when I get home later! I got ya covered on the gear!

Charles, thanks for looking! Checking hotel rates

I will pass on the picco carb Mikey, but thank you!

I cut trim holes on zoom carb( picco 45) and fit perfect bolts on my brand new CMB VAC . It is work very well
default_wink.png

Martin,

I have an older Zoom with a bolt spread of 1.225" and a bore of .430". If this will work I'll trade for some Furniture Row Apparel... lmk

Don
default_smile.png
Id take that carb and a bottle of old card table. My whistle is worn and needs some lube

Hello Martin, I have looked everywhere in my shop and no spare CMB 45 Zoom carb. The only one that I have is painted red, it is my pattern. Come to think of it, you got my last spare several years ago.

I think that what Don has is the old CMB 45 Purple head Zoom carb. If it is, it will not clear the mounting screw heads for the CMB VAC. The body on it in the screw hole direction is .875 and the CMB VAC 45 carb is about .812 for the same measurement. The Picco 45 Zoom carb will work. Have to slot the mounting holes to the inside a little. The small part where the carb indexes into the back plate is about .050 smaller for the Picco carb but it will still seal on the "O" ring.

Sorry about that,

Charles

Last edited by a moderator:
Martin,

Don
default_smile.png
Id take that carb and a bottle of old card table. My whistle is worn and needs some lube
Mikey, I have some "Green Apple" sqeezings that is plum tollerable. It will pluck your galloses like a geetar strang....
default_tongue.png

Charles it's Time to get that CNN machine !!! And start cranking . Did you find the big breastfed shop worker yet to help in your endeavors.

Mikey,

Next year at Hobart!!! And I want to hear you play Yankee Doddle Dandy on that whistle
default_laugh.png
default_biggrin.png
default_tongue.png

Don
default_smile.png

Back