WTB: Whiplash Sport 20

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjs

As the title says. Looking to buy a Whiplash Sport 20. If you have one that you would be interested in selling, please contact me at [email protected] or PM me here.

Thank you.

-Chris

I am looking to buy without an engine, but I would consider buying it with engine depending what it is. I actually just talked with Chris Wood and he told me to get ahold of you if I can't find a used/assembled one on here.

Please let me know if you have one or know where I can find one.

Thank you.

-Chris

As the title says. Looking to buy a Whiplash Sport 20. If you have one that you would be interested in selling, please contact me at [email protected] or PM me here.

Thank you.

-Chris
With, or without engine?

Last edited by a moderator:

Thank you.

-Chris
I have a new kit I'm not going to build if you want to.

It's a great little boat, but I already have 3 built.

Walt, payment has been sent. Please let me know when you get the kit and cowl shipped out.

Thanks again.

-Chris

guys we have had some complaints about this stuff not being in the for sale looking area.. lets try to keep future things like this in the proper areas please..im not stepping on anyones toes i hope as i am not the moderator of this area..but just trying to keep ones from getting angry. thanks

tk

Back