WTB Tunnel

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.jpg

Wait time on a dragon is no different than any other wood kit tunnel at the moment.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey wait...come on Will..dont give me that...it has not been over 12 months
default_wink.png

Real life has kept me (and my buddy doing the cowls) from packaging up and posting off...this is the shitty part to be honest. I am making my own boxs for this batch also haha

but anyway Paul has nice kits...mine will probably be a little bit more "clunky" than his..but hey, they suit my building style fine
default_smile.png

"Treat the mean, keep them keen"

Naw it ain't been 12 months Kemosabe.. Not bustin your chops...

Just sayin... It takes "PATIENCE"... Superior quality is never FAST nor CHEAP...

Some will take a number from the complaint dept... You can't please everyone.

You gonna make the trip over for the Summer Outboard Shootout?

Last edited by a moderator:
haha I know Will...I got what you were saying.

I would LOVE to, but need everyone to chip in $500 each (on top of buing a Dragon that is) haha

I am thinking that 2017 is going to be a good year for a 10 year reunion for all those who raced back in 2007 at the old race site. So Ronald, Mike Z, Dunny, Terry T.....start planning
default_wink.png

haha I know Will...I got what you were saying.

I would LOVE to, but need everyone to chip in $500 each (on top of buing a Dragon that is) haha

I am thinking that 2017 is going to be a good year for a 10 year reunion for all those who raced back in 2007 at the old race site. So Ronald, Mike Z, Dunny, Terry T.....start planning
default_wink.png
What about me lol

Haha I was talking about the guys who dont go every year...

I expect you and the other crazies to be there still!!!!!

Back