WTB Tunnel

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frank Wayland

I started my tunnel experience last year with a VS1 that I converted to FE. It was a fun boat. They are going to discontinue it. I bought a second one and converted it for my brother before I found out it was discontinued. I have been scrambling to acquire a new tunnel for FE use. So far I have struck out several times. I tried to get and ML but they sold their tunnel line. I tried out of the country, and spoke to guys in my club. Does anyone have a good hull for FE either wood kit or glass in stock and ready for sale?

blubom7.jpg

I started my tunnel experience last year with a VS1 that I converted to FE. It was a fun boat. They are going to discontinue it. I bought a second one and converted it for my brother before I found out it was discontinued. I have been scrambling to acquire a new tunnel for FE use. So far I have struck out several times. I tried to get and ML but they sold their tunnel line. I tried out of the country, and spoke to guys in my club. Does anyone have a good hull for FE either wood kit or glass in stock and ready for sale?
Saw this earlier on EBAY http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rc-boat/151577153483?_trksid=p2045573.c100033.m2042&_trkparms=aid%3D111001%26algo%3DREC.SEED%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D28797%26meid%3D20a665fb0a4d41cebf13645159bd53d6%26pid%3D100033%26rk%3D4%26rkt%3D4%26sd%3D271761487514

Frank, If you are interested in ML tunnel you can get one from Paul Renna [email protected] He purchased the ML tunnel line from Mike and is currently selling them. I just received a PX300 from him this past Friday.

John

Im near Seattle Wayne. I race with the Puget Sound Fast Electrics club. I tried Paul a month ago but he wasn't quite ready for sales yet. Kris from Dragon is supposed to have one shipping this week, if that doesn't work out I will give Paul another try. This is very much the age of "just in time manufacturing" No one stocks product these days. Michael, we only have access to smaller ponds so our club races pretty much all P limited class. Once in a while a few guys will show up with full P set-ups and run those. Thanks for your time guys!

Frank

You will be happy with a dragon- awesome tunnel- I want one myself
default_wink.png

I have a cobra tunnel converted to FE they are made of glass give me a shout if interested in

Dan

If the dragon doesn't ship by Friday morning I will try Paul again. He has the PX300 that I wanted in the first place, but I was hoping to get my kit before now, so It looks like what ever I get my hands on, it will not be ready for the beginning of the season. I originally ordered the px from Paul on Dec. 29th but he hit some snags and was not able to ship, so I started looking other directions. Thanks again John. By the way, that's a beautiful TS3 you built there!

Frank

You will get the boat from Paul quicker. I asked for people to pay but none have so none have shipped.

then 2 weeks shipping time maybe 10 days

either way just get ya damm boat ordered from Paul or Me haha

Not sure I wouldn't be better served buying a laser cutter of my own! Then I could cut em and ship em to you guys. I have been waiving money around but the kits seem to be spoken for or non existent. So you are not shipping until more folks pay Kris? I guess I'll try Paul one more time. If that doesn't work out, maybe I'll just dump this hobby, it's not worth the hassle.

Frank

Like hitting my head against a brick wall...just get one from Paul...hey that rhymes!!!!

Read my post in manufacturers section ;-)

Trent, not sure what is going on but I was set to buy a dragon too, but Kris is now directing me to Paul for the former Ml kit. Good luck!

I would rather you get your kit than have an un happy customer due to delivery.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back