• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Tuned Pipe for CMB 45 RS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Harald1966

I am looking for a tuned pipe with silencer.

I am also looking for collet, small rubber mounts, cowl locks, 3/16" flex shaft (for Delta Force 45).

I am also looking for collet, small rubber mounts, cowl locks, 3/16" flex shaft (for Delta Force 45).
What happened to the speedmaster hull??

Sean
I am moving the engine and most hardware over onto my brand new Delta Force 45 MK II. I am a DF fan!

The Speedmaster hull is almost like new and will be advertised soon.

Interested?

Last edited by a moderator:

hi harold, i have all the stuff you are looking for. give me a few days till i get back home(over the road trucker)and i will give you a package deal on everything. thanks,mike.

Nice!

Give me a hauler when you're ready! :)
hi, hope to be home sat or sun. will give you a shout. thanks,mike.
hi, just walked in the door.i have a macs .45 nitro pipe with a prather muffler,small aeromarine rubber motor mount(needs to have two broken bolts drilled out, otherwise in great condition,1 set new aeromarine cowl locks,and a brand new-3/16"x24"andy brown shaft. willsell all shipped to you for $80.if you want to give me a call. 917-751-7002. thanks,mike.

Nice!

hi, just walked in the door.i have a macs .45 nitro pipe with a prather muffler,small aeromarine rubber motor mount(needs to have two broken bolts drilled out, otherwise in great condition,1 set new aeromarine cowl locks,and a brand new-3/16"x24"andy brown shaft. willsell all shipped to you for $80.if you want to give me a call. 917-751-7002. thanks,mike.
Hi Mike!

Got a photo of the pipe?

I don't like the aeromarine cowl locks, so no thanks.

I don't want the rubber mounts with broken bolts.

Do you have a collet?

Harald

Nice!

Hi Mike!

Got a photo of the pipe?

I don't like the aeromarine cowl locks, so no thanks.

I don't want the rubber mounts with broken bolts.

Do you have a collet?

Harald
hi harold,i was just heading to bed.i will get pic of pipe 1st am if that is ok with you? do you want a pic of the shaft,it is brand new in bag?and i will look for a collet also in am. mike.

Last edited by a moderator:
What happened Mike?

Where is that pic?
hi, i sent that pic to your personal e-mail many days ago. mike.
hi, just tried to send it again,let me know,thanks,mike.
Which e-mail? Havent received any yet. Maybe to big file?

I will PM my e-mail again
i have a old style ab 45 parabolic 8 mm tip , like new and great shape, 75.00 plus 5 shipping.

tk

Back