• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Transom plugs for outboard.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MikeMischnick

Hi Guys,
Back 30 years ago when I was racing boats the first time I raced outboards, at the time you could purchase a plug that let water out of the outboards. They were mounted on the transom of any outboard . Each time you're in the outboard boat you would bring the boat back in and open the petcock in the plug and let out the water that had collected either during the time you were running or after you retrieved the boat. I don't have a better explanation. If you sell them please direct me to them on your website if not do you remember the name of that product so I can do a search on eBay?

Thanks,
Mike

No need Mike. First boat shouldn't be taking on that much water.. now we put a small hole in top front sponsons to drain when you get boat back

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Mike,

I don't know if you are talking about full size or models. If you're talking about models, see Offshore Electrics and look up Octura auto bailers. They have them in stock.

Bob

Latest posts

Back