• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Sport 40

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

musk-rat

Got a friend looking for a sport 40 if someone has one they like to sell. Can be just the hull or almost ready to run. Please let me know if you have one you like to sell. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Got a friend looking for a whiplash sport 40 if someone has one they like to sell. Can be just the hull or almost ready to run. Please let me know if you have one you like to sell. He is open to other brand hulls too.

Thanks
Mike starett has a nice one for sale I think.

I have a Whiplash 40 that was started by Dan Kramer it is probably 70% complete and I will sell right. It is in Dayton, Ohio. Let me know and I could send Pics. I have never been successful putting them on this site.

Thanks

Mike Stuchell

I have a Blazer Sport 40 for sale. With or without (preferably with) the CMB rs45 that is in it currently. I believe the pipe is an AB parabolic routed to the transom. Hardware is Speedmaster recycled off of my PT40. The boat was built by Bob Blazer and rigged and painted by Mike Starrett. Unless one of them spit on it, it's never been wet. I don't want to fool with sp40 or nitro for that matter really. If you are interested, I'll send pics. I think you are local. If you are, it shouldn't be a problem to meet up to see the boat.

Jamie

Last edited:
I have an AC pro 2 with 2 K&b 7.5 one needs bearing and in A1shape a bit of time and it ready to go 250.00 plus shipping I don't run that class any more

IF your looking for a starter boat, I have a PTss45 for sale, hardware,servos,tank, 100.00 @ Hobart if you want to pick it up.

Its beat up, but will get you racing, 3 time D2 champ.

lmk

Latest posts

Back