• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Sport 40

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miniczar

Hello Everybody!

Just was looking to get a sport 40 and was wondering if anyone out there has a used one they would like to sell. Thanks!

Hello Everybody!Just was looking to get a sport 40 and was wondering if anyone out there has a used one they would like to sell. Thanks!
Just sold a sweet boat. i have a new one on the way! Talk your dad into coming to Evansville May 17-18 lotsa sport 40 and 2 scale classes................ Mike

Hey Mike,

Thats too bad you already sold it. I am sure my dad would like to come to that race, he has been going to a lot of out of state races lately, I will try to talk him into it.

Hey Mike,Thats too bad you already sold it. I am sure my dad would like to come to that race, he has been going to a lot of out of state races lately, I will try to talk him into it.
I have one. No holes drilled. $250

DSCF00041-1.jpg

I have a Steve Peterson sport 40 with hardware and radio box for sale for $300. Plus shipping

I have a like new Phil Thomas Sport 40 ready to run less engine. All hardware,servos, fuel tanks are included. I also have a brand new Cooper 40 pipe that goes with the deal. Boat is painted red and white Dodge Nascar theme. 475.00 shipped in the U.S.

Virgil Ericksen

Latest posts

Back