• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

wtb small mono hull

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
anthony_marquart said:
I'm looking for a small mono hull,..  30in or smaller and designed to heat race..
Any suggestions?

105353[/snapback]

Id choose a Speed Master or a Seaducer Jerry on here has Seaducer and Bill McGraw has SpeedMaster www.rossisales.com Mikey

I guess I should specify better. I'm looking for a .15 size hull. 30in would be that absolute largest I could use. About 26 would probably be best...

anthony_marquart said:
I guess I should specify better. I'm looking for a .15 size hull. 30in would be that absolute largest I could use. About 26 would probably be best...
105378[/snapback]

mmmmm BANDSAW lol

Want to build one? Ron Olson has a scaled down Wild Thing that was built from RCBM plans. All you need to do is order the plans and take them to your local copy shop. they can scale them to whatever size you want. Construction looks pretty easy.

Grim actually has a mold for the scaled down wild thing. I just can't get him to make me one!!!! He's too busy.

Hmmm, wonder if I could make any money knocking out wooden .15 size wild thing hulls. I'll have to try a few after the plans arrive. I better go read that thread about building boats as a business again.

I don't know if you could make any money but I bet you could sell quite a few. I would like to build the boat but not from plans. I need my boats in kit form. I've read that that is a good boat but the pieces don't all fit as the plans intend.

piper_chuck said:
Hmmm, wonder if I could make any money knocking out wooden .15 size wild thing hulls.  I'll have to try a few after the plans arrive.  I better go read that thread about building boats as a business again.
105415[/snapback]

Try Grim again,I thought he had a couple fiberglass Wild things he was selling.If not theres a couple on RC universe.One is a light layup Seaducer for electric but would work great for a .15.Theres also a couple Short stuffs on Ebay.

Dude.. the mold is ready now.. just say the word... the mold is preped and ready to make parts.. Pulled out my first few boats just weeks ago and we are very happy with the boat..

Now.. your right we are days away form the Internats and if you can wait untill after that that would be cool.. if not say the word and lets get one to you.

ROCK ON

GRIM

anthony_marquart said:
I'm looking for a small mono hull,..  30in or smaller and designed to heat race..
Any suggestions?

105353[/snapback]

I have a 21 Cal Craft mono it has all the hardware installed and the servos are in the radio box. You just have to add a motor and a radio reciever, battery.

I bought it for a new boater but he cant use it. I will take $175 what I paid for it.

shipping probally $20

PHIL THOMAS

Try this

Unknown hull I tryed a 21 Ops and couldn't keep it on the water

it's 30" long Very Light, cowl has never been cut, Had speedmaster stinger stut and speedmaster mini rudder, has light nose damage,and some spider cracking on the gunnel near the transom

I can add more pictures if you want

$50.00 + Shipping

Mike

Last edited by a moderator:
Heartbeat said:
Try this
Unknown hull I tryed a 21 Ops and couldn't keep it on the water

it's 30" long Very Light, cowl has never been cut, Had speedmaster stinger stut and speedmaster mini rudder, has light nose damage,and some spider cracking on the gunnel near the transom

I can add more pictures if you want

$50.00 + Shipping

Mike

105581[/snapback]

WOW... That picture brings back some memories... Looks like an old 3D mono. My Dad set one up for me to run about 15years ago... Cool...

Back