• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB---SGX 21 rigger

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrgary

Supporting Member
looking for a sgx or sgxll 21 rigger,,kit or new build for a friend of mine,,please let me know if you have one you are willing to part with and send pics to [email protected]

and i will show them to him,,thanks

FOUND ONE--THANKS EVERYONE

Last edited by a moderator:
looking for a sgx or sgxll 21 rigger,,kit or new build for a friend of mine,,please let me know if you have one you are willing to part with and send pics to [email protected]

I have brand new special 21 SGX-One comes in CMB21 Valvola w/ Brown 21 fat pipe RTR plus " Back Up" new front sponsons and booms. Just need radio then ready to go. it is very fast Ask to sell $900.00 plus actual shipping & Insurance. Serious Buyer!! Contact at email: [email protected] and give pictures thanks Allan

I have brand new special 21 SGX-One comes in CMB21 Valvola w/ Brown 21 fat pipe RTR plus " Back Up" new front sponsons and booms. Just need radio then ready to go. it is very fast Ask to sell $900.00 plus actual shipping & Insurance. Are you interesting let me know thanks Contact at email: [email protected] thanks Allan
hi Allan,,he only has about 425.00 to play with and he has an engine already,,so if you can do the boat for that with the hardware,,that would be great,,thanks,,

I have brand new special 21 SGX-One comes in CMB21 Valvola w/ Brown 21 fat pipe RTR plus " Back Up" new front sponsons and booms. Just need radio then ready to go. it is very fast Ask to sell $900.00 plus actual shipping & Insurance. Are you interesting let me know thanks Contact at email: [email protected] thanks Allan
hi Allan,,he only has about 425.00 to play with and he has an engine already,,so if you can do the boat for that with the hardware,,that would be great,,thanks,,
I am sorry I can't do. I say suggest you buy cheap JAE 21 G2 kit Good luck ! thanks

I am sorry I can't do. I say suggest you buy cheap JAE 21 G2 kit Good luck ! thanks
he does not want to build

Back