WTB - Seismic Amigos Racing 3.5 OB mount

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarkScott

As stated, looking for a new (prefered) or used Seismic Amigos Racing 3.5 OB mount.

Don,

Thanks, I'll give Jimmy a shout.. Things may have changed, last I talked with Jimmy (08 Tunnel Champs) Chris had everything. PM'd Chris awhile back, but no word about supplies.

Hope all is well!

Mark.

chris & jimmy show up as a pair at our district races, mark. would think he has access or can get you a mount, if they have some.

chris & jimmy show up as a pair at our district races, mark. would think he has access or can get you a mount, if they have some.

Mark,

I'll talk to Chris, I know we have some pieces...I have several for the 45/67 but nothing for the 21, maybe he does.

Jimmy

Jimmy,

Much appreciated either way. I really only need the U channel main part. 2 would be great. Need to raise the motor up some. Can't with how I had the mount shaved for weight loss.

Been meaning to give ya a shout. Hopefully soon.

Jimmy,

Much appreciated either way. I really only need the U channel main part. 2 would be great. Need to raise the motor up some. Can't with how I had the mount shaved for weight loss.

Been meaning to give ya a shout. Hopefully soon.
Got a pic of this mount?

Can get a better pic tomorrow. Here is the 3.5 mounted on a TS2 before it went on a diet.

base2.jpg

Think of a Prather mount with adjustable up/down and in/out..

Last edited by a moderator:
Back