• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

wtb Seaducer SD3 40 Mono hull and hardware

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chuck st romain

looking for a sd3 40 (38") mono hull and hardware only. this is going to be a FE boat so i dont need motor, mounts or radio box. let me know what you have and how much $ without shipping (i will cover shipping)

The only problem about buying a nitro version is their is no way to tape the hatch down. The electric version has a lip to tape to for the hatch

I can build you any color boat you want

If you have any questions send me a email at. [email protected]

Jerry

i can build a lip to make a hatch, or was considering just making a radio box for the servo, esc, reciever and batteries. i run several outboards so im not to worried about getting the motor wet. i was hoping to find a used one so i could save a little cash..

i can build a lip to make a hatch, or was considering just making a radio box for the servo, esc, reciever and batteries. i run several outboards so im not to worried about getting the motor wet. i was hoping to find a used one so i could save a little cash..

Sent you a pm .

Back