• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Retreive Boat

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David Neelman

Our club owned a 10 ft. Flat bottom Boat that we used for retreival. We used it w/ oars and at races w/ an electric trolling motor.

It was unfortunately stolen.

If anyone in the NJ / NY / CT / PA area has any idea of a used in any way similar boat for sale, please let me know!

Thanks,

Dave

Last edited by a moderator:
David Neelman said:
Our club owned a 10 ft. Flat bottom Boat that we used for retreival.  We used it w/ oars and at races w/ an electric trolling motor.

If anyone in the NJ / NY / CT / PA area has any idea of a used in any way similar boat for sale, please let me know!

Thanks,

Dave

108538[/snapback]

BASS PRO under $500.

Alan.......

Alan,

You have a used Bass Pro, or are you suggesting that's what we should buy new. Not sure by your response.

If used, and for sale.......how much under $500, as we can get new for $500.

Also, you are located in OK?

Thanks for your concern and help, regardless :)

DaddySundown said:
David Neelman said:
Our club owned a 10 ft. Flat bottom Boat that we used for retreival.  We used it w/ oars and at races w/ an electric trolling motor.

Thanks,

Dave

108538[/snapback]

BASS PRO under $500.

Alan.......

109259[/snapback]

Last edited by a moderator:
Back