• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Preston Hall Jeweled Prop Balancer

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found one.

Just curious, would anyone else be interested in one if they became available again?

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't want to get you guys excited just yet.

IF they become available again, it wouldn't be for a couple of months....."IF" is the key word here.

Indications of interest is simply the first step.

drobie said:
Don't want to get you guys excited just yet.
IF they become available again, it wouldn't be for a couple of months....."IF" is the key word here.

Indications of interest is simply the first step.

110467[/snapback]

I'll take one as well. Thanks

Jeff Moore

1 Preston Hall Jeweled Prop Balancer F/S $80.00 us plus shipping Brand New Never used... 2005 model. Contact: Joe Warrren

SOLD........She`s Yours Oily.... I sent you a message for shipping instructions...... Thanks Joe.

Joe W said:
SOLD........She`s Yours Oily.... I sent you a message for shipping instructions...... Thanks Joe.
110790[/snapback]

Joe Check your email i believe i have already bought this from you.

Jeff

Jeff I have No Mail from You... ? WE have Not spoken about this item. Oily has purchased this item. Sorry for any misunderstandings.... I only have 1 Balancer

Last edited by a moderator:
Joe W said:
Jeff I have No Mail from You... ? WE have Not spoken about this item. Oily has purchased this item. Sorry for any misunderstandings.... I only have 1 Balancer
110933[/snapback]

Well i sent it through this forum . Guess i won't do that again. Thanks anyway.

Jeff

For those interested,

I plan on making more but I will not be able to start on them for a minimum of 4 weeks.

Oliver Douglas ( Olly) Funds $$ have been received for Your New Preston Hall Balancer. I will carefullly wrap it Up & Ship it on Wednesday Aug 24. Please Confirm shipping info. Send info to [email protected] Thanks! ;) Joe W

Back