• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Pico 90 head shim gaskets

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

u60

Anyone know where I can find a .010 head shim and the rotor case gasket for a PICO 90 (EARLY MODEL)??? Please let me know. Thanks, Fred

If needed you can build your own shims by purchasing shim stock from Ace Hardware. I cut out a few shims for old Picco motors this way by scribing and cutting the metal from another Picco shim if you have one available.

On the outside chance I might have some shims laying around for Picco 90 motors. Does the Picco engine you have come with a bolt on head which is the marine style or does the front bearing housing bolt to the main case that is the older hydro motor.

Brad

If needed you can build your own shims by purchasing shim stock from Ace Hardware. I cut out a few shims for old Picco motors this way by scribing and cutting the metal from another Picco shim if you have one available.

On the outside chance I might have some shims laying around for Picco 90 motors. Does the Picco engine you have come with a bolt on head which is the marine style or does the front bearing housing bolt to the main case that is the older hydro motor.

Brad

Its the older hydro motor. I dont have any head shims for it and need a .010 shim. Plus the gasket for the rotor housing. Fred

Brad

Its the older hydro motor. I dont have any head shims for it and need a .010 shim. Plus the gasket for the rotor housing. Fred
Brad, it is the marine version, its the early model if that helps.

Anyone know where I can find a .010 head shim and the rotor case gasket for a PICO 90 (EARLY MODEL)??? Please let me know. Thanks, Fred
P/M your address, I will send you some Picco 90 head shims & gaskets. n/c

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back