• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Picco P5 Parts

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alskkimot

Hello board members:

Does anyone know where I can find parts for a PICCO P5 Marine Engine? I was looking to stock up on these parts: extra case, piston & sleeve, rod and wrist pin.

My Picco Engine has a black case and a silver head. There is a large silver P embedded on the carb with a number 5 (black; lower right) underneath it.

If anyone has any information or know where I can find parts, Please help.

Thank you for your support and consideration. It's greatly appreciated.

ps. I will post pics if needed.

Hello board members:

Does anyone know where I can find parts for a PICCO P5 Marine Engine? I was looking to stock up on these parts: extra case, piston & sleeve, rod and wrist pin.

My Picco Engine has a black case and a silver head. There is a large silver P embedded on the carb with a number 5 (black; lower right) underneath it.

I have quite a few parts for these Picco engines. E mail me at "[email protected]" and I'll take a look and see what I have that you may be interested in.

Dick

Hello board members:

Hey friend!!

Talk wich my best friend Gill Sonsino !!

[email protected]

regard,

Luiz

Back