• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Picco 45 Parts

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Curtis Maglinger

Looking for brand new parts for a Picco 45. I've included a photo to see what I have. I think the motor is between '95-96?? Looking for piston/sleeve/rod/gasket......maybe crank?

Let me know if you have anything. Thx in advance

image.jpg

image.jpg

Hello everybody .

This is a reply from Australia , WITHOUT TRYING TO TAKEOVER YOUR POST -Curtis M., I have what looks to be a " Silver Water Jacket " PICCO 45 THAT HAS NO SIGN OF BEING RUN . On the side of the Case down the side is the word PICCO In GRADUALLY BIGGER LETTERS . I Have no Immediate Plans to USE This Motor , So it SURPLUS TO MY NEEDS . I Also DON'T Know How To Add ATTACHMENTS PER Forum Rules .

Regards

Ian Baas

Tall Fella Racing

Australia

I'm pretty sure that I have a new crank, should be able to find p/l/rod in the used box. I'll look and be back to ya.

mb

Mel - Thanks, I'm good shape on my 67 engines.

I've had a few PM's and I appreciate the info. I'll take it apart this weekend and get people photos.

Thanks

Latest posts

Back