• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Pair of Venturi

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarkDanielsSr

Supporting Member
Rehabbing another OPS .67 twin hydro and sometime in the past, I pulled the venturis off the motors. OPS .67, needle bearing rods, set up with exhaust throttles. I need a pair of short or long venturi for these motors. Checked the parts drawer and I do not have two alike anywhere. Can anyone help a guy out? lol Thanks

Dont have pairs, but got this assortment of venturies and exhaust throttles, does anything look like it will match something you can pair it with??? Make offer. Would like to sell as a lot. I believe I have a NIP Ops 67 P/S and a few RPM rods.

Attachments

• 20200606_115239.jpg
    20200606_115239.jpg
    725.3 KB · Views: 89
  • 20200606_115434.jpg
    20200606_115434.jpg
    726.1 KB · Views: 80
Thanks Rudy, for this twin really want a matched pair but I may be interested in the lot plus the OPS parts. I need particulars, I am about to sell a couple motors and some parts here so could plan on cutting a few of these loose. Let me know and thanks again. Mark

Dont have pairs, but got this assortment of venturies and exhaust throttles, does anything look like it will match something you can pair it with??? Make offer. Would like to sell as a lot. I believe I have a NIP Ops 67 P/S and a few RPM rods.
Rudy how much for the entire lot of exhaust throttles and Venturis?

Back