• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

wtb ops .21 se

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Gibson

Supporting Member
Hey.........anyone out there have an old, decent ops .21 side exhaust motor that they want to unload,cheap??? im still runnin one in a 20 year old coyote, but would like to have a spare, cause believe it or not, i still race this boat!! thanks.......

Hey.........anyone out there have an old, decent ops .21 side exhaust motor that they want to unload,cheap??? im still runnin one in a 20 year old coyote, but would like to have a spare, cause believe it or not, i still race this boat!! thanks.......
hi bill i have one brand new never seen fuel.. mate.. you can have it for 125.00us shipped to your door in the usa mate,, im in melbourne, australia.. let me know thanks jase, i can send you a pics of engine.. give em your email address mate,, jase..

Bill

I have a new one never ran and a used one rebuilt and extra parts. Garrentied to run $200.00 for all of it. You can contact me at ([email protected])

Thanks

Alan

Latest posts

Back