• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Old School Props

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tall Fella

Hello everbody .

This is a enquiry from Australia . I have already asked on the AMPBA ( Australia ) Forum without any success and now I am asking on Interational Waters . I would like to buy some Old School Props - Octura and Prather . I look forward to reading your replies .

Octura .

X 470 / 3

Y 572 / 3

Prather .

S - 270

S - 275

Regards

Ian Baas

Tall Fella Racing

Australia

Ian,

How many do you want?

I have some of them in stock.

Let Me Know Please,

Mark Sholund

Hello Mark .

I would like to buy all the props in raw / new . In the Octura collection it will most likely be 1 of each and possibly 2 each in the Prather lot . I believe that your e - mail address might be in my address book as I contacted you a while ago about contacting Joe W. And my postcode in Australia is 2530 in N.S.W.

Regards

Ian Baas

Tall Fella Racing

Australia

Hello Mark .

I managed to buy a Octura X 572 / 2 ( NIP ) today in Australia , and would like to get a raw / NIP Prather S - 270 and a raw / NIP ( Octura X 572 / 3 , X 470 / 2 and X 470 / 3 ). Is your e- mail address , [email protected] .

Regards

Ian Baas

Tall Fella Racing

Australia

Ian,

I have the 275 and X-470/3 in stock, the others I can order for you.

It will take a few weeks to get here.

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

Email is: [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a new, RAW prather 280, if interested send me a message for email and i can send a picture.

Hello BDM Racing .

I have 1 sharpened / balanced Prather S -280 in my collection along with 2 raw S - 280 and 1 raw B - 280 ( NIP ) and would like to buy some Prather S - 270 props along with some larger X series Octura props . Thanks for the reply , someone else might buy it off you now that it has been listed on the Forum .

Regards

Ian Baas

Tall Fella Racing

Australia

Hello everybody .

Mark , I sent you a e - mail the other day - did it arrive using the e - mail address that was listed at your last post ?

Regards

Ian Baas

Tall Fella Racing

AUSTRALIA

Ian & Chris,

I received your emails and I have ordered the propellers that you both wanted.

Thanks For The Orders,

Boaters,

My Web Site was down last week, but now it is back up and running.

The Web site will be getting updated soon.

Sorry For The Inconvience,

Mark Sholund

Props-4-U

Email and PayPal is: [email protected]

Hello everybody .

Mark , do you have any good news about the props I enquired about last month .

Regards

Ian Baas

Tall Fella Racing

Ian,

I received an email telling me that they have shipped and they should arrive here on the 16th.

So I hope they are here tomorrow. It has been a challange getting propellers in a timly manner

lately. I will keep you posted, I know you have a big race coming up in a few weeks.

Ian,

They arrived today: Y-572/3,X-470/3,X-470/2, & the Prather 275 S.S.

Are you paying with PayPal? Your Total is: $115.00 shipped to you with the fees

included.

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

PayPal is: [email protected]

Hello everybody.

Thanks to Mark and Jon for getting back to me so quickly . I look forward to hearing more good news . Jon , the X470 that you have is it a 2 or 3 blade prop .

Regards

Ian Baas

Tall Fella Racing

AUSTRALIA

Hello Mark .

I don't have Paypal and have made enquiries at my bank who don't do it either , so that leaves a International Money Order to be sent to you . Please advise the revised costs fpr these props .

Regards

Ian Baas

Tall Fella Racing

Australia

Ian,

$110.00 should cover it all shipped to you.

Just so you and everyone else knows, Octura and ABC have raised their propeller prices.

I need your shipping address please Ian?

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

4830 Arbor Grove Drive

Traverse City, MI 49684-7266

Email is: [email protected]

Hello everybody .

Mark , the Post Office over here no longer does International Money Orders , they are only done at Western Union shops from what they told me so I got a Money Draft from my BANK and put it in a Express envelope to send to you . I look forward to seeing the props arrive , thanks again .

Jon , I am still waiting to hear back from you .

Regards

Ian Baas

Tall Fella Racing

Australia

Hello everybody .

Mark , just a quick note to let you know that the props arrived today . Time to get them ready for our upcoming AMPBA Nationals . Thanks again .

Regards

Ian Baas

Tall Fella Racing

Australia

Hello everybody .

Jon , just a quick note to let you know that the props arrived today . Thanks again .

Regards

Ian Baas

Tall Fella Racing

Australia

Back