• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Old Picco 40/45 for parts

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BobGutsell

Hi Folks

A friend has damaged the water jkacket on his old Picco 45. He needs a new water jacket so if somebody has a tidy one they can part with that'd be great.

However, if you have a full or almost complete engine then we'd take aloo at that too.

We'll happily pay postage to New Zealand.

Cheers

Bob

Have attached some photos of the engine to give a clearer idea of what we need.

20120930_142759.jpg

20120930_142856.jpg

I just build them made a few out of brass and a few from aluminum. made with resesed bolts and without

Last edited by a moderator:
DashaandRoman076.jpg

DashaandRoman077.jpg

DashaandRoman080.jpg

Bob,

I will look in my collection, I have quite a few parts for those motors that I got in a trade.

I will let you know?

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

hey john I'd be interested in one of those motors i have a rod but no motor to put it in if you dont sell both let me know thanks

Found one just what you need. Get me your addy. pay ship and its yours

Thanks Nitro I'll send it shortly. John, we may still be interested in one of your engines, what sort of price are you looking at?

All my engines are EXR versions. Not the same as what you have. I'll look and see what else I might have and send it along.

Not sure?

HEY:

Just got back from Taku Lake Rod with Alaska Model Boat Culb,HIT 104 MPH with his new rigger.

Hey John, I discussed your engines with my friend and he's decided to pass on the spare engines. He's stoked with what Nitrosniffer has come up with. Thanks to all those who helped out.

Cheers

Bob

Back