• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB NR outboard coversion kit FOUND ONE

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cleatus Cooper said:
Want to buy a outboard conversion kit (crank&pto) for a longstroke Nova Rossi. Prefer it for the 3.5 foot. Let me know guy's at [email protected]  :p
70663[/snapback]

There are none Cleatus so i guess ur gonna have to sell me that boat LOL Bet it looks good from what i saw of the pics good luck......Mikey

(There are none Cleatus so i guess ur gonna have to sell me that boat LOL )

Aw shuck's Mikey at least let me get it. Looking forward to it as it's been several years since I tried a tunnel lol

Cleatus running a tunnel....what is the world coming to :blink:

The only place I know to get one is through Tim at Precision boats. Unless you can find some one that bought one from him and is no longer gonna use it. Walt Barney had a conversion kit but a friend of mine bought it from him at Atlanta a month ago.

Get ahold of Tim. He should be able to hook you up.

~James

P.S. Cleatus, what tunnel did you get?

Hi James

Yea does sound strange for me to run a tunnel again lol. I bought the S1 villian that Rick Cestai had here on intl waters. Have allready talked to Tim, but there is the cost of new verse's good used one to think of too. Talked with Grimracer yesterday and ordered the prop etc he recomended. Just trying to gather all the parts up so when it arrives maybe I can run it yet this year. Had not raced in 13 years until this year and man it took some catching up to do. Great to hear from you. Oh LOL went a little crazy this week. bought a roadrunner with greenhead 67 so look out lake bank here I come :eek:

Cleatus, you might want to check with Kevin Bullifant on here (isitbrokeyet?), he sometimes has spare cranks & Pto' s for the novas. I have gotten stuff from him before. just a suggestion. drop him a PM.

I thought you learned your lesson with that WBR rigger from down under, our buddy "Winky" old boat.....LOL

~James :D

topfuel443 said:
Cleatus, you might want to check with Kevin Bullifant on here (isitbrokeyet?), he sometimes has spare cranks & Pto' s for the novas. I have gotten stuff from him before. just a suggestion. drop him a PM.

I thought you learned your lesson with that WBR rigger from down under, our buddy "Winky" old boat.....LOL

~James  :D

70720[/snapback]

Me thinks that he wants to hit the lake bank harder this time. He can do it with that RR. If you need some kevlar cloth to "firm it up" I have a little I can donate to you. I am building a rigger now and have lined the inside of the hull with the kevlar cloth imbedded in expoy. No chances taken here!

:D Lol John you may be right. Bought a rigger from Steve Ball a while back that only had 4 runs on it. 2nd trip to the lake got started doing runs at the radar gun.Wellllll you know it the radio went south with no fail safe and I hit the cross tie by the launch ramp head on running in the high 60's. Did get to keep the motor and prop shaft as it layed it right on the gravel all in one peice. Not much left of the boat as it drug the strut straight thru the hull as it came out. Not one peice of the boat was useable as it was either broken -bent -or just long gone.LOL

Cleatus Cooper said:
:D   Lol John you may be right. Bought a rigger from Steve Ball a while back that only had 4 runs on it. 2nd trip to the lake got started doing runs at the radar gun.Wellllll you know it the radio went south with no fail safe and I hit the cross tie by the launch ramp head on running in the high 60's. Did get to keep the motor and prop shaft as it layed it right on the gravel all in one peice. Not much left of the boat as it drug the strut straight thru the hull as it came out. Not one peice of the boat was useable as it was either broken -bent -or just long gone.LOL
70728[/snapback]

I just cringe when I hear such a story. The last time that happened to me (about a month ago) the radio went out and went in circles. Stopped after it ran into some reeds and bushes. I was very lucky and had no damage. You were not. I have had total destruction crashes before. Can't hardly get more sicker when you are helpless on the shore and want to stop a speeding bullet! I am sure that Steve had it hooked up right. He always does.

Back