• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Novarossi 25.4mm Bearings

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tunnelbill

Looking for a few Novarossi 25.4mm Bearing, not the newer 25.8mm bearings. Please let me know what you have.... Thanks Bill

Tunnelbill

I have ran boca bearing in my nova rossi for about 10 years and I have had no problems.Bruce jacobs sales boca bearings at a good price.Bruce is on this forum.

Dave Roach

Last edited by a moderator:
no bill i havn't i also run just nova bearings.. but i am going to try them.. 50.00 for a big bearing is getting out of hand. and if the ceramics hold up that would be GREAT. for the price thought i don't think you can go wrong.. they look like a quaility bearing.

chris

Bill

i did have them in stock, sold out, more coming in next order

they are $36.00aus export,

regards Aaron

Bill,

We ran Bocas once (it was last season also) and will NEVER, NEVER run them again.

They ran only 4 heats and the main bearing came apart.The motor was in an SGX.

And I don't want to hear that I improperly installed them,bad oil mix or anything else like that.I always use the speedmaster installation tools, never overheat,no force used ,proper seals removed,and I'm not about to start an oil debate,so,no brand given here.

We've never had ANY other bearing failures until we tried the Bocas and they only went 4 heats.

One really awesome full mod long stroke JUNK!!!!! :angry:

Brad Christy's working on replacement parts for it now.

So,if anyone wants to run Bocas, be my guest, I don't like playing Russian Roulette with our motors, and that will leave more decent bearings to be had for the rest of us. ;)

The Boca went out on a guy at our club as well. NR doesn't patent that thing for fun. I have noticed that in several high end engines the NR bearing is used. And I might be foolish but I think the bearing design has something to do with the performance.

Now Boca has been fine in every other application where they are providing a standard size bearing.

Bill call Debbie's RC World 757-361-6681. You better have a part number.

I know right now they're not to be had, but I've always used WIBs in the NRs with no issues.

But I wasen't aware Novarossi had a Patent on them either.

Hey Bill,

I got some thru Aaron a few months back and still have a spare in the packet if you are in a jam. LMK. (Hey Aaron - told you so :p )

I wouldn't trust my Nova's with anything but a genuine rear bearing. They work well, hold together and have more balls in them than the others so less distortion at higher loading. (Less likely that the crank will damage the crank seal in the case)

The part number is 16000 as John K said. 25.4mm x 14 x 6.

Tim.

Got them in WIB SWISS made @ 48.65 ea plus miminal shipping, Have 4 in stock right now do you need the front also 607 in German made precision quality@ 17.50 ea.. NO BOCA HERE BOYS

Steve H.

Got them in WIB SWISS made @ 48.65 ea plus miminal shipping, Have 4 in stock right now do you need the front also 607 in German made precision quality@ 17.50 ea.. NO BOCA HERE BOYS
Steve H.
Steve,

I'll take the 4 WIBs please if they're not sold yet.

Thanks!

NO BOCA HERE BOYS ;) B)

Oops,

I wasn't thinking.

This was Bills post,he would have 1st choice at them.

If Bill doesen't take them,I would.

Thanks again.

Steve H.
Steve,

Thanks!

NO BOCA HERE BOYS ;) B)
Sending you a p.m Walt, Bill????? poop or get off the pot,will have some more next week when order make it across the seas.

Steve H.

Does any body else need bearings for the Nova Rossi's?? OR an other engines/pto's for that matter???

Steve H.

Steve H.
Steve,

Thanks!

NO BOCA HERE BOYS ;) B)
Sending you a p.m Walt, Bill????? poop or get off the pot,will have some more next week when order make it across the seas.

Steve H.
Steve,

Sorry, it is COLD up here and some of us work 12 hours a day. I will pass on them, I want Novarossi Bearings.

Thanks,

TB

Latest posts

Back