• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB - Novarossi .21 2000 motor parts

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
is that the short stroke. i have three all short stroke one says 2000 on the case but the head is round the fins are square, then the other two say nova on the case and in small print say 2.0 they are all missing the piston and sleeves everything else is there. let me know if this is what you are looking for.

John,

Are they cases you have 13mm crank or 14mm? If they are SS, they shold be 13mm, correct? I'm interested in any 13mm crank motor parts myself. And 14mm for that matter. From your description, I'm interested in the first one for sure, and maybe the other two. Please PM me if thbe parts are still available.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a whole motor if you are interested. It is the nova 2000 ss, and is in mint shape for being used . Good compression, bearings are new this summer and has only been ran maybe 3 tanks since the new bearings were installed. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Cliff

I may have a crank, but I'm not sure if it is the 13mm or 14mm. I am fairly sure it is the 13mm though. I'll have to mic it to be sure.

Back