• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Nitro Pipe for .21

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

macleod

Hi all,

Just looking for now on the price for the following pipes in good condition.

I'm only looking at one of the following in the order I wish to get:

Ops 3280

AB 21 parabolic

Macs 21 nitro

And if anyone has any of the pipe(s), are you willing to send to Australia.?

Send me PM if you can help.

Thanks

Ross

Ross,

What motor and type of boat are you running?

Aaron should be able to help you out in Australia.

I have an extra mac 21 nitro pipe and a cut down 3280

if that is what you really want. There are better pipes

on the market for a 21 hydro.

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

Hi Mark,

What motor and type of boat are you running? Scratch built "Wild Thing" (to John Finchs plans) Mono with a GO .21 7 port marine engine running 35% nitro.

Aaron should be able to help you out in Australia. Not looking to pay top dollar right now. Second hand will do good for testing pipes.

I have an extra mac 21 nitro pipe and a cut down 3280 if that is what you really want. Got some interest here in Queensland, but will keep you in mind.....

There are better pipes on the market for a 21 hydro.

Thanks for your help,

Ross

check with al hobbs, on here by that name. russian copy of ops 3280. made thicker, similar to a macs pipe in material & thickness. holds tepms better B) than the thin pipes, imho. under $50, shipped in the usa, aussieland will be more.

I just got hold of a 2nd hand ops3280 pipe from a fellow aussie in Queensland, that goes by the nickname (on this site) of : WIDEBOY

Thanks for the assistance and awesome service Steve, with getting the pipe to me.

Ross

Back