• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB new uncut PHM cowl

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nitronewbie

looking to buy a new uncut PHM carbon fiber cowl for my new 67 Roadrunner.

it needs to fit my MAC 67 anyone got one laying around??

Last edited by a moderator:
ok guys how about any cowling that will fit a 67 roadrunner with a Mac under the hood ??
the old cowling wont fit for MAC67 but Ralph A can build upgrade style cowling so Contact him Good luck! ;)
The original RR cowls must have a scoop modified to the cowl to be able to fit a motor with a down draft carb on the older RR boats. My new boats have taller sides to fix this problem and therefore the original cowl is still being used for all my boats. I have been trying to get a cowl made to retro fit some of the older boats, but it hasn't happen yet. The cowl that I thought you were looking for from PHM is a cowl that he was making himself for anybody that wanted one. Maybe he can chime in since you specifically asked for his product.

Just to add some information. I have and STILL use Eagle...........Not SG Eagle cowlings on the RR with Down draft carbs. Works fine. Tidewater is were I got my cowlings from. ;) ;)

The Eagle cowl will fit without a lot of modifications? I will give them (tidewater) a call

thanks

Back