• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB N2 Sport Hydro

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimi911

I need a hull. The one I bought is not showing up and I have everything else sitting on my work bench gathering dust. I'd be interested in anything sport hydro 27" or less ...

Maus 24" or 27" Shovel

H&M Lifter or Viper

Tough Racing Hydro HSX

Bandit Shovel

DH Shovel

Or another glass or wood Sport Hydro.

No motor, no esc. I would consider hardware, but I don't need it.

I need a hull. The one I bought is not showing up and I have everything else sitting on my work bench gathering dust. I'd be interested in anything sport hydro 27" or less ...
Maus 24" or 27" Shovel

H&M Lifter or Viper

Tough Racing Hydro HSX

Bandit Shovel

DH Shovel

There's one right below you on "For Sale" (raptor347) that may work but I'm sure its longer than you listed.

There's one right below you on "For Sale" (raptor347) that may work but I'm sure its longer than you listed.
That hull is more appropriate for a P-Sport (4S Lipo or 12-cell Nimh) build... it's a Sport 21 sized hull... just a tad big for N2 (2S or 6-cell Nimh)...

You might want to contact Brian anyhow, however... he was trying to sell a DH Shovel, set up for LSH awhile back... Not sure if he's still in posession of it, but it's worth a quick e-mail...

Maus 24" or 27" Shovel

H&M Lifter or Viper

Tough Racing Hydro HSX

Bandit Shovel

DH Shovel

There is this proposed 27" limit on N2 (E1 ... whatever its will be called). I think that boat is 29" long. Honestly if there was no limit that or the PT Sport 20 would be my first choice.

Honestly if there was no limit that or the PT Sport 20 would be my first choice.
Hmmm... well... that would be interesting to try... I imagine if we could get a Sport 21 sized hull to run competitively on 2S Lipo power, that'd really be something! Would definately handle the race water a little better...

I know that when I saw Grim with his prototype Sport Hydro at the Nats... my first thoughts were that it would be AWESOME on 2S Lipo power... perfect size, in fact... I think it was 28 or 29"... if I recall correctly (Correct me if I'm wrong Grim...)...

I'll keep my eyes open for something that might interest you...

Latest posts

Back