• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Microburst 40

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chris,

I may know where an older one is resting if my friend still has it.

I will let you know later tonight.

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

I have several of the older Microburst hulls that have never been touched. What length is the hull you are looking for, and I'll check!

Chris I sold your ole black 45 to kim lindow just a few months ago. Mint cond..

It was one raced a few times after it won the US-1

Chris,

My friend sold his two years ago.

He just called me back.

Bummer it was a great running hull.

Mark Sholund

Chris, give David Showers a call he just built Kim a new 20 boat black like your ole one, I gather now he does not really like doing black, so much extra work, sure turned out great!!! Really great people to deal with too!, the new 40 boat has the new bottom with the same top as your ole black one had, good luck on the hunt! (davids # 1-904-460-2961) I know you said older the better, thought this might help if you have no luck on your search. P/S Kim did win her first trophy "first place" with your ole 40 black boat, she did go swimming! December, Houston "to cool", Rick Lindow

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back