• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Mean Machine Header

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GarsonConnor

I'm looking for the header and possibly the pipe from your MM nitro to elec. conversion. Let me know what you have and total shipped to 33020, I need this ASAP......

Thanks

Garson

I'm looking for the header and possibly the pipe from your MM nitro to elec. conversion. Let me know what you have and total shipped to 33020, I need this ASAP......

Thanks

Garson
i have a new in the bag MACS header part # 2043 this should work fine its a 90 degree side exhaust .12-.18 small block motors. go to MACS web site and check them out...paid 24.95 and 8.00 shipping 32.00 total . Pay pal prefered let me know ill give you my email and send it out. JOE

Thanks

Garson
i have a new in the bag MACS header part # 2043 this should work fine its a 90 degree side exhaust .12-.18 small block motors. go to MACS web site and check them out...paid 24.95 and 8.00 shipping 32.00 total . Pay pal prefered let me know ill give you my email and send it out. JOE
Hey sorry I did'nt see your reply earlier, I tried finding Macs website but couldn't. Do you have a pic you can email or their web address?

Garson

Here's the site, it took me a while to find: http://www.macspro.com/ .

Remy used the Pro Boat Miss Bud headers on his prototypes and I've got one of those collecting dust. If you want it, say the word and it's yours.

Here's the site, it took me a while to find: http://www.macspro.com/ .

Remy used the Pro Boat Miss Bud headers on his prototypes and I've got one of those collecting dust. If you want it, say the word and it's yours.
Hello Ron,

I would definitely like to get the PB header from you if it will clear the radio box. Will pm with shipping info.

Thanks

Garson

I haven't checked my PM yet but I should have your address in my PM box over at JRCBD.

The production MM .18 had the header and pipe going alongside of the radio box where the prototype used this header to go over the top of the box so it'll be more like a wrap-to-center setup.

Remy had a mix of parts on the prototype including a CEN Racing .18, the reason why you see in his ads a different paint job and .18 on it.

I've got shots of the original somewhere.

Another possible header is one from Traxxas that I've used on my .12 monos and a 'rigger.

I'll send it to you so that you can see if it'll do the job.

I haven't checked my PM yet but I should have your address in my PM box over at JRCBD.

The production MM .18 had the header and pipe going alongside of the radio box where the prototype used this header to go over the top of the box so it'll be more like a wrap-to-center setup.

Remy had a mix of parts on the prototype including a CEN Racing .18, the reason why you see in his ads a different paint job and .18 on it.

I've got shots of the original somewhere.

Another possible header is one from Traxxas that I've used on my .12 monos and a 'rigger.

I'll send it to you so that you can see if it'll do the job.
Great, thanks for all your help.

Garson

Ron I've received the header, however in order to use this one I will have to cut the cowling and I like the clean look with the pipe under the cowling better. Would you like me to ship it back? If so let me know it would be no problem. Again that you for all your help.

Garson

I took the original running gear out of my MM and installed several engines. The .18 size engines were installed on hard motor mounts. I made the header by extending a ported and smoothed Miss Vegas header using appropriate size copper tubing and installing a cooling line around the header covered with JB Weld to hold everything together and cover the cooling line. Worked great! This hull now runs an OS 21RG on an isolation motor mount with a different header that is internal to the cowl. Great set-up. See picture of first header below.

MM Header.jpg

Hang onto it and use it some other time or give it to someone who can use it. I only paid a big whoppin' penny for it on eBay years ago and I have no use for it.

Back