• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB MACS 1322 Tuned Pipe

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Zach,

Is there a particular reason you are wanting a "Super Quiet .21 Pipe"

My experience is, the super quiet pipes create too much back pressure and overheating, tuning issues and blown glow plugs.

I think what you really want is a 1327 muffled marine tuned pipe

Rick,

Thanks for the input. Basically there are some people that do not appreciate the sound of a nitro boat where I run.
default_smile.png
My plan is to run the super quiet pipe while breaking in a couple of motors. Once the motors start to free up I will try out some other pipes. Just trying to stay under the radar first few times out.

Thanks,

Zach

Zach years ago we ran rc car pipes and they performed well. And we very quiet and cheap. May be a alternative for what you need them for.

I hope it doesn't cause you too many head aches.

I know I went round & round with a scale boat before someone asked me to remove the pipe for there inspection.

They put it up to there eye to look through it,,,, and couldn't.

They said throw it away, or cut the can off of it and run a stinger muffler,,, all was cured once I did that

I know a shop in the UK that has them, unfortunately they are very expensive. Www.shipwrightshop.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You could use the Novarossi .21 muffled tuned pipe. Other people on this site have said it is an extremely quiet pipe that also gives good power. Ron Shaw has them on his website

Back