• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB MAC .84 P/L and Head

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buckshot

I’m in need of a NEW MAC .84 piston, sleeve, and head button.

I could actually use two new piston, and sleeves but since they are currently out of production I’m not going to hold my breath.

-Buck-

:)

I could actually use two new piston, and sleeves but since they are currently out of production I’m not going to hold my breath.

-Buck-

Buck if your sleeves are intact get in contact with Brad Christy. He did a pair of pistons for the 2 MAC84's I have, very nice work. Send him the sleeves & have him hone/corkbond them & he'll match fit the pistons. I know he's on a tight schedule but if you can wait it's worth it. B)

-Buck-

Buck if your sleeves are intact get in contact with Brad Christy. He did a pair of pistons for the 2 MAC84's I have, very nice work. Send him the sleeves & have him hone/corkbond them & he'll match fit the pistons. I know he's on a tight schedule but if you can wait it's worth it. B)
A water line came off of one motor in the twin and cooked the P/L. When it locked up it took a gouge out of the sleeve above the exh port. :(

-Buck-

Buck,

Try CMDi for the head buttons.

Donna sent me a new 84 button 2 weeks ago.

Latest posts

Back