• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Mac 67 Head Button

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moontz

Like topic says, looking for a mac 67 head button. Please let me know if you have one I can buy from you.

Thanks

Brian

Silver head or blue head? I have many siver head, and maybe 1 blue head. GOtta check when I get back home tomorrow afternoon.

Jon
sorry.. forgot to mention that. its a blue head. not sure if a silver head button would work? but, one note... im nowhere near an expert on these motors but i got a liner squeezer from steve wood and the standard mac 67 liner squeezer he sent first was too big. he said the liner i have is the smaller diameter mac 67 (not sure if this is an early version or what) so he had to make one for it. i assume this means the head button is going to be smaller too?

Last edited by a moderator:
Silver head or blue head? I have many siver head, and maybe 1 blue head. GOtta check when I get back home tomorrow afternoon.

Jon
got word that the head button for 67 blue head is the same regardless of year. so if you got one, i'll take it. just let me know how much $$$ thanks! brian

Back