• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB MAC .67 carb

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jeff,

MAC made 2 carbs for the 67 & 84, .510 & .550 bores. Some guys run either of them on a 67. Be sure of what one you are asking for.

Sorry guys looking for a .510 bore. Thanks John I didn't know they would interchange. I lost my carb when I moved so I didn't even know what the original bore was.

If you will run it on a scale or mono, I have a OS9B that works great on the Mac. If you want it for a rigger probaly better with a Mac carb. I had the 9B on an spare Mac67 I will sell it for $40

If you will run it on a scale or mono, I have a OS9B that works great on the Mac. If you want it for a rigger probaly better with a Mac carb. I had the 9B on an spare Mac67 I will sell it for $40
Mr Thomas, I was going to use this engine on a hydro but if no one has one they can sell by sunday I will gladly buy yours. With out a carb its just a paper weight.

I have a MAC 67 on the shelf let me see what carb it has on it. maybe we can trade for the fuel doctor.

David

Latest posts

Back