• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: MAC 45 Piston & Liner

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What would be the going rate for unobtainable parts for Mac.

I would have to check but i may have some brand new piston & sleeves for 45 & 21.

What would be the going rate for unobtainable parts for Mac.I would have to check but i may have some brand new piston & sleeves for 45 & 21.

I sure could use a new set for the MAC 21. If you decide to sell one set if you have it.

Just wondering how much a brand new MAC 45 is worth. The local hobby shop has one for sale. Thanks

What would be the going rate for unobtainable parts for Mac.I would have to check but i may have some brand new piston & sleeves for 45 & 21.
If you do have piston & sleeve sets for a MAC .45, I'd like to get in line behind Scott.

I'd like to be in there somewhere. I hope my previous reply would put me up at #2. I can sell the 84 set or trade if there is a 45 and/or 21 set available.

Hurricane, what are they asking, do they take visa, and will they ship it to TN?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm gonna bump this 1 time just in case somebody didn't see it.

Last edited by a moderator:
thought i had one but i must have used it in the last 6 weeks sorry about that i have a buddy that may if he does he sells them for 250 plush 5 for shipping i will ask him and see if he does have one

thought i had one but i must have used it in the last 6 weeks sorry about that i have a buddy that may if he does he sells them for 250 plus 5 for shipping i will ask him and see if he does have one
$250 for a MAC45 piston & sleeve?????????? :wacko:
$250.00....... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

thought i had one but i must have used it in the last 6 weeks sorry about that i have a buddy that may if he does he sells them for 250 plush 5 for shipping i will ask him and see if he does have one
I'm not going to frigging die if I don't get one. If you have anything for a reasonable price I'll talk.

Back