• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB MAC .21 OB Header

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SColby

Just wondering if anyone has a header they wouldn't mind parting with or where I can get one for a mac ob. Any info will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Steve

SColby said:
Just wondering if anyone has a header they wouldn't mind parting with or where I can get one for a mac ob. Any info will be appreciated. Thanks,

Steve

101622[/snapback]

The Dynomite car header works better than the stock one. You can get it from the LHS.

Thanks I will look into it but the LHS here are hardly worth the time or effort to even go in. Usually don't get to much help unless you are a regular customer. That and the only ones around are really only into planes. The newer one by me might as the guy deals alot with the nitor trucks. He is easy to deal with as well seems he is the only one in the place to talk to.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Steve,

Try Bob Kensill at Phil's Hobby in Fort Wayne, IN. He will be able to help you.

260-426-5056 :)

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

SColby said:
Just wondering if anyone has a header they wouldn't mind parting with or where I can get one for a mac ob. Any info will be appreciated. Thanks,

Steve

101622[/snapback]

We have them in stock.. order the one for the CMB OB and you will get the updated OB header that will fit the MAC.

ROCK ON

Grim

OB header. will fit the MAC...

Steve,

Watch out for that one from Grim.. It makes the pipe angle a bit odd :lol:

header1.jpg

Back