• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB LEECRAFT

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gary R. Woods

Do to th fact that my garage was broken into and my boats were stolen this past October I am looking for a 7.5 size performance hull such as a Leecrat,Htb Or other. does anyone have anything they would like to get rid of ? :( :(

i have a 3.5 lee craft i will sell for 100.00 plus 30 shipping comes with radio box setup instructions let me know thx john

Do to th fact that my garage was broken into and my boats were stolen this past October I am looking for a 7.5 size performance hull such as a Leecrat,Htb Or other. does anyone have anything they would like to get rid of ? :( :(
i have a tristar that needs painted,,comes with radio box,,linkages and 12oz fuel tank,,email me for pics [email protected],,115.00 shipped,,never ran the boat but seen a few run and they run very good

Alfred Lanza is selling the Leecraft Hull. He recently the rights to sell it.

Back