• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB K&B o/b 7.5 c.c. engine PRO or Super PRO, prefer new

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aldana

Hi Guys who know where i can buy any new or used in good shape K&B 7.5 c.c. OB engine model 7500(PRO) or 7520 (SuperPRO), thanks.

Paypal Ready and shiping in USA.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anybody has ordered a 7.5cc OB recently from MECOA?, from my country i so dificult know the real situation. I understand that its can be ordered and they start to assembly to finish in some weeks, its true?.

Thanks

I think the PRO has been in the process of building for a couple of years now. They originally had some for sale after MECOA bought the company from K&B. I think they built this from stock parts. I have not seen anyone getting one lately. If you want one, you will have to get it from someone selling theirs. Good luck.

Mike

Thanks Mike for the information and suggestion,

Last nigth i read in MECOA (K& B) web page that the .45 PRO, SUPER and SEMI are "in process" and they says that the customer that buy it will be waiting for 6 week to be it ready to ship, anyone else has try to buy one for this way?.

All RC OB boaters in the world should make a campaign to come alive this engines. ;)

Thanks DAve for ebay information

Sorry for my bad english :mellow:

Hi Guys who know where i can buy any new or used in good shape K&B 7.5 c.c. OB engine model 7500(PRO) or 7520 (SuperPRO), thanks.
Paypal Ready and shiping in USA.
Joe Monohan of 707 Specialties has a 7.5 K&B Pro on eBay right now. It's at $125.
Thanks for information, it a used SemiPro, i contacted Joe days ago.

Aldana I know you want a pro but the motor on the prather is a super pro, get & sell the boat. Dave
Hi;

I have a NIB Pro that was converted to a water cooled head ( simi pro ) by Tim at Precision boats. I have the air cooled head also. Motor was mounted but never run. I since then and stored it back in the box. Let me know if your intrested .

David

Aldana I know you want a pro but the motor on the prather is a super pro, get & sell the boat. Dave
Hi;

I have a NIB Pro that was converted to a water cooled head ( simi pro ) by Tim at Precision boats. I have the air cooled head also. Motor was mounted but never run. I since then and stored it back in the box. Let me know if your intrested .

David

PM SENT

Dave, help me to understand, the semi dont have the muffler and super yes, this prather dont come with muffler then why you say it is a super pro?

Aldana the head on it has a gold ring or stripe on it. Go to meacoa web page and youll see they look alike. modelengine.com Dave

Aldana the head on it has a gold ring or stripe on it. Go to meacoa web page and youll see they look alike. modelengine.com Dave

Ok Man is the superpro powerhead over simipro mufler leg, now it have 2.75 hp semipro or 3hp superpro? ...good question B)

Aldana, I have a pro outboard in great condition. if you are still looking, let me know. I think I can help you. Bob Tuttle

Latest posts

Back