• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB K&B 7.5 carb

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

unclefester802

Hey Everyone,

I nead a carb for a 7.5 inboard (drum rotor) the one without the neadle valve.

Any help would be great.

Thanx,

Mark

Ray Sametz said:
Fester, Give me I.D. and O.D. maybe I have something. I have no stock carbs, maybe find something that works. Ray
101275[/snapback]

The 9400 series carb that came with the 7.5 K&B drum rotor motor was .375" bore with a .625" carb neck that inserts into the rotor housing.

The 9400 series carb that came with the K&B drum motors had the same "effective" cross sectional area as the K&B RED carb did with a .343" bore.

A K&B RED carb in an adapter with a remote manual or 3rd channel needle works great in the 7.5 drum valve motors.

If you get one of the older original 9400 series 7.5 carbs you have to pay very close attention to the barrel rotation or you will damned sure blow up your motor.

Rod Geraghty

Geraghty said:
Ray Sametz said:
Fester, Give me I.D. and O.D. maybe I have something. I have no stock carbs, maybe find something that works. Ray
101275[/snapback]

The 9400 series carb that came with the 7.5 K&B drum rotor motor was .375" bore with a .625" carb neck that inserts into the rotor housing.

The 9400 series carb that came with the K&B drum motors had the same "effective" cross sectional area as the K&B RED carb did with a .343" bore.

A K&B RED carb in an adapter with a remote manual or 3rd channel needle works great in the 7.5 drum valve motors.

If you get one of the older original 9400 series 7.5 carbs you have to pay very close attention to the barrel rotation or you will damned sure blow up your motor.

Rod Geraghty

101286[/snapback]

Hey Rod, Thanx for the info..and i know all about the proper rotation of the carb found out the hard way with a 7,5 outboard.

Mark

Mark, I have a OPS 45 carb newer ones. Bore is .372 neck is only .550 Yours free pay shipping. Will make sleeve to make neck .625 for $20.00 if thats what you want. Ray

I have the K&B 11CC carb, the needle end has been JB welded so I can use a remote nedle if your interested, comes w/a velocity stack....yours for $33.85 to the door.

unclefester802 said:
Kelly Stout said:
Fester, if you cant find one that will work I have at least one stock K & B carb, maybe even a new one.
102040[/snapback]

Hey Kelly,

YGM,

Mark

102246[/snapback]

Hey Fester did you find one? o have a new omne in the package did not know i had...

Back