• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB K&B 3.5cc SS Power Head

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carl Van Houten

Supporting Member
Vendor
I am looking for an old K&B 13mm power head. We are trying to keep a couple of old boats going just in case someone drops by our pond while we are running and would like to drive one. We had two guys stop by last Sunday and was interested. If you have the complete engine that is not too ragged out or expensive I may be interested in that too.
THANKS,
-Carl

Carl, I know I have a power head in the shop. How does $50 shipped sound?

Good morning Mark,

That sounds perfect. Send your PayPal info to my email: [email protected]
and I will shoot that over there.

I would like to have one more. If anyone has one just let me know. Kelly has said that he may have one in his shop somewhere but haven't heard back from him yet.

THANKS!
-Carl

Last edited:
The power head arrived today. Thanks Mark. I'll send some pictures of it to you when I get it put together. I had to dig in boxes I haven't looked through in years to find enough other stuff to make an engine. I have not raced anything but O/S since they came out. It's been 20 YEARS since I have cranked a K&B 3.5 outboard of my own. This will bring back some memories.
-Carl

Carl
Be careful when you crank it up.All that horse power mite get away from you.LOL

I have an early k&b on a Dumas dv20. It is in excellent shape. I had the motor checked by my engine guy, he said it has little time on it.8E1DA24B-6F1B-4DE0-AF4D-81B8E29EF79D.jpegCE41A4EE-A0E2-4644-B4C7-E17670D65C04.jpeg

Back