WTB K&B 3.5 OB lower unit parts....

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr. FastBoat

WTB K&B 3.5 OB lower unit parts....

Hello all. i am looking for some good used parts. I need the right side (looking from behind the boat) of the lower unit, the screw that goes into the lower part of the lower unit and the bearing assembly that connects the flex shaft to the propeller. The lower unit side and the bearing assembly have to be the newer style with threads and not the older style(where the bearing assembly just pressed into the lower unit.) Unfortunately the steel shaft in my bearing assembly was bent and that caused the lower unit to fail due to vibration. Any offers would be appreciated. Thanks.

Re:WTB K&B 3.5 OB lower unit parts....

:D I think you may find them at www.mecoa.com and them choose the link to k&b engines. I've ordered from them recently.

Re:WTB K&B 3.5 OB lower unit parts....

Mr. Fastboat,

You'll get more friendly and faster service from Gary Pruesse. He has always had everything I need and gets it out that day or the next. You can reach him at:

(630) 279-2451

I don't know if you mentioned this but your propellor needs to be balanced and sharpened. Doing so will result in better handling/performance as well as save your lower unit.

Snowdog

Back