• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Irwin 7.5 Short Outboard Pipe

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JimmyDuncan

I know its a long shot, but does anyone have a Irwin 7.5 "Short" Outboard pipe they will sell. I've got the "Long" one already.

Thanks Jimmy

Jimmy,

If you can find me a Equi big belly 45 or 60 pipe, I will trade you an Irwin short 45 for it. I sold some of my old pipes, but I have been holding the rest of them to trade.

Last edited by a moderator:
What's the difference between a regular irwin and a short, thought they where the same ,but my 67 one is a little longer.check Ron or Jimmy

Shane

They are a lot shorter , and just like any other Irwin some work and some don't but when they do hold on they will turn some Rpm's

I have 1 that is 1 inch shorter. No plans on selling it.
Check. Divergence cone angle is lower making the cone shorter. There is also a visible difference in the volume size of the pipe. I think the shorter pipe has less volume as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jimmy I might have one ,will have to ask Derly to look ,but it has a differ stinger welded to it .

Shane that sounds good. Talk to Deryl see if he has it. I'll take it with the reduced stinger. Just pm me.

Latest posts

Back