• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Irwin 40 pipe

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

acaptn

Still looking to buy an Irwin 40 pipe. Come on let me pry it from your hands :)

Thanks

Rod

Rod,
To help you and everyone else out, which Irwin pipe? Nitro, nitro muffled, etc?
The non muffled pipe with the long center section and short cone on the back. Most of them had long stingers. Most folks called it the Nitro pipe.

Sorry to hijack the thread but ..... :)

Norm Doerr
Does it look like any of these? 3rd one from the left maybe.

f08a_1.jpg

Thanks

Rod

Rod,

I'm sure there is at least one maybe more in the pipe box up in the attic. I'll bring them plus a few others that work well for us. I should be able to get up that way in a week or two. I have some machine work and some errands in your area. I'll call you soon.

MG

Rod,
The non muffled pipe with the long center section and short cone on the back. Most of them had long stingers. Most folks called it the Nitro pipe.

Norm Doerr
Does it look like any of these? 3rd one from the left maybe.

f08a_1.jpg
What kind of pipe is second from the right?

Rod,

Norm Doerr
Norm Do you have a pic of the pipe you are looking for? I have many Irwin & Muck 45 pipes

Rod,

Norm Doerr
Norm Do you have a pic of the pipe you are looking for? I have many Irwin & Muck 45 pipes

Joe,

In the pic, it is the 3rd one from the left.

Rod,

Norm Doerr

Joe,

In the pic, it is the 3rd one from the left.
If you want it send me a PM. Thanks, Zach

Thanks

Rod
I think I may have you covered Rod, check the "name that pipe thread" in the general discussion and see if thats what you need. You know your MORE than welcome to simply test it first if you like- B) The pipe extends the length of the brass tube that added on the end -It was a fitment issue at the bracket ;)

<a href="http://www.intlwaters.com/index.php?showtopic=28069" target="_blank">http://www.intlwaters.com/index.php?showtopic=28069</a>

Andy

Last edited by a moderator:
Back