• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB HEAD BUTTOM MAC45

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

david cox

Looking to purchase a stock head button to fit a MAC45. I would prefer a new one.

Thanks, David Cox

Looking to purchase a stock head button to fit a MAC45. I would prefer a new one.
Thanks, David Cox
Hard to find MAC head button . can you buy new CMB 45 HR's head button so will cut only 0.6mm by lathe machine It will be working to fit into sleeve ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, David Cox
Hard to find MAC head button . can you buy new CMB 45 HR's head button so will cut only 0.6mm by lathe machine It will be working ;)
Hi Allen, where do I take the 0.6mm off of the head button. Is it the diameter which needs to be reduced?

Thanks, David

Thanks, David Cox
Hard to find MAC head button . can you buy new CMB 45 HR's head button so will cut only 0.6mm by lathe machine It will be working ;)
Hi Allen, where do I take the 0.6mm off of the head button. Is it the diameter which needs to be reduced?

Thanks, David
checked on MAC head button 21.18mm fit into sleeve and CMB 45 HR head button 21.78mm so need to cut small 0.60mm

Back