• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB good 20 tunnel motor

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Ron I have used CMB 21 Red Head with a set of Boca Ceramic bearings for $200 OBO, I will pay the shipping . I got the motor from a friend that ran it in a JAE hydro on 25% nitro with speed in the mid 60s. I have not run the engine myself but the compression and bearings seem to be fine. I will supply more info upon request. Thanks Tim

[SIZE=9pt]Ron, Are you looking for a Electric “motor” on a outboard drive unit or a Outboard Engine like a OS 21XM, Stock or Mod?...[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]I can do both OS 21XM Stock $300 & or Mod. $400 shipped. See Pics. In Recent Images - 2[/SIZE]

Hi please let me know what you have.

Thanks!

Ron
Ron,

I have a cmb red head out board as my back up motor. it doesnt have much time on it and has lots of life left. I can send you pictures via email if you would like. my email is swadlow121&gmail.com

Happy Holidays!!!

Hi Scott - yes thank you I am looking for nitro 20 tunnel motors. In good shape of course. Stock and mod are being run this year so looking for spares. What's condition of both motors? New bearings? How's piston & sleeve on both. On the mod who did the work and what was done?

Ron R.

Hey Ron... I only have the CMB read head. It is an awesome modified motor. Bearing are good and the piston and sleeve are in great condition. There has not been any work done on the piston and sleeve and I took the head clearance down to about 9 thousandths. Over all i would say it is in above average condition.

Back