• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wtb glow igniter

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UGOT8

Supporting Member
Want to buy glow igniter like this in the picture where can you purchase one new
37e20a773b3dfe8b9dbb7e0644cb08aa.jpg

I got one of these when they first came out,lasted about a year.buy yourself a couple hot shots imho

Tony,

I had a few issues with mine, nitro wrecked havoc on the case, cord always got in the way, sold it and bought 2 nicad types from Tim Jones and they last through 3 days of racing and testing. Bought a third as a back up just in case the first 2 died. I just got done with 3 days of testing and racing and was still on the first charged glow ignitor, did not touch the second or third back up glow ignitors.

Beau

Tony,

I had a few issues with mine, nitro wrecked havoc on the case, cord always got in the way, sold it and bought 2 nicad types from Tim Jones and they last through 3 days of racing and testing. Bought a third as a back up just in case the first 2 died. I just got done with 3 days of testing and racing and was still on the first charged glow ignitor, did not touch the second or third back up glow ignitors.

Beau
Thanks For The Plug Beau
default_smile.png

I like mine too and is pocket friendly.

They have increased the battery to 3800mA on both metered and non-metered.

Tim

Last edited by a moderator:
Been using my Rcats for three years with not problems, charge it at the beginning of the race season and then again about halfway between (8 races)

Fons.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back