• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Futaba 3PJs

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

waltr

Hello All, Looking for a Futaba 3PJs in nice condition.Anyone out there that wants to off one, let me know.Thanks,Walt

Hello All, Looking for a Futaba 3PJs in nice condition.Anyone out there that wants to off one, let me know.Thanks,Walt
Walt, I got a 3PJS for sale with rx. It's on 27mhz and you can pick which channel. Got them all, 1 - 6...

Hey Mark, Guess I should have posted, prefer 75 mhz. I have aprox 20 JR310 and JR300 RXs. Was using JR tx but they are not 3rd channel friendly.Thanks for the offer. If no luck,I might have to go to 27, but,right now,too many RXs. Thanks again,Walt :(

Hey Mark, Guess I should have posted, prefer 75 mhz. I have aprox 20 JR310 and JR300 RXs. Was using JR tx but they are not 3rd channel friendly.Thanks for the offer. If no luck,I might have to go to 27, but,right now,too many RXs. Thanks again,Walt :(
Your JR RX's most likely will not work with Futaba the 3PJS or any Futaba series for that matter. :(

Don, I have some futaba RXs working with the JR TXs. Not the same scenario? :huh:

Don, I have some futaba RXs working with the JR TXs. Not the same scenario? :huh:
Sorry I should have been clearer- the PCM function will not work JR to Futaba or vice versa. I run only PCM mode in all my boats so it sorta slanted my thinking. :D

Ebay item number

The first one is a Super. The second is listed as a 3pj but it looks like it has the wheel of the super. Great radio. I have 5. One is a 3pj and one is a 3pjs for parts. I got a life time supply after they discontinued them.

Mike

JR recievers no matter if they are PCM or PPM(standard fm) will not work with Futaba tx's or vice versa. Futaba and hitec are negative shift and JR, airtronics and multiplex are a positive shift format. You may get them to work but range and reliability suffer greatly.

Doug

JR recievers no matter if they are PCM or PPM(standard fm) will not work with Futaba tx's or vice versa. Futaba and hitec are negative shift and JR, airtronics and multiplex are a positive shift format. You may get them to work but range and reliability suffer greatly.

Doug
Hey Walt, you might want to keep an eye out for a JR-756 transmitter, it will do both PPM & PCM & is 3 channel. I had one & to this day I think it was one of the best TX's I had. It only went to 6 models though & at the time I had 8 boats so I switched to Futaba.

Well, Guess I had better scrap the 3PJS idea for now.Way too many JR RXs. I'll have to work a little harder with my JR XS3 for now.And I will keep my eye open for the JR-756. I really liked the dial idea for the 3rd channel on the Futaba.Oh well.I better get the Futaba RX out of my Seaducer before I do have a problem. Also,thanks Don and Doug for the info.Saved me from another useless controller on the shelf.

Back