• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Futaba 3PJS Transmitter 75 mhz with module

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TonyKilbarger

I know many people have upgraded to the newer PKS transmitters and the FASST system. There has to be some 3PJS transmitters with modules sitting around collecting dust. I have one that I am sending to Futaba to check out. It had some issues last season. I would like to have a spare. Would also consider a 3PKS. Can't yet bite the bullet on a fast system. I have five receivers (PCM r113ip) that are all perfect and don't want to have to buy new receivers.

Let me know what you have.

Thanks

Tony

I know many people have upgraded to the newer PKS transmitters and the FASST system. There has to be some 3PJS transmitters with modules sitting around collecting dust. I have one that I am sending to Futaba to check out. It had some issues last season. I would like to have a spare. Would also consider a 3PKS. Can't yet bite the bullet on a fast system. I have five receivers (PCM r113ip) that are all perfect and don't want to have to buy new receivers.
Let me know what you have.

Thanks

Tony
Crackerboxnut has one for sale on Jim's boat dock..

Back