• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB F-Mono

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Andy.....................The motor can sit here for as LONG AS I WANT. You want to run BIG BLOCK, Just not the EXPENSE of BIG BLOCK.

Like I said, Used is just that!!! IF the motor throws a rod the first time you run it, you will be back in here crying like your baby. " Chuck Ripped Me OFF!!" No thanks!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Andy.....................The motor can sit here for as LONG AS I WANT. You want to run BIG BLOCK, Just not the EXPENSE of BIG BLOCK.
Like I said, Used is just that!!! IF the motor throws a rod the first time you run it, you will be back in here crying like your baby. " Chuck Ripped Me OFF!!" No thanks!!
Chuck , I know Andy personally and being a mechanic he fully understands what can happen to any motor used or new . He is knowledgable on how to set it up and run the motor . I think maybe a slight overreaction may be at play here . He 's a good guy and is just trying to get on the water for a budget like all of us . Good boating to all .

Guys I am not sure whats happened in the past between Andy and BigChuck, but all I want to do is find an F-Mono...

Actually F-Mono can still run a .80 --- I'd check with Joe Warren (WMOTONUT) ---- he has some of the fastest/best built boats around...

Todd, What are you wanting a F mono for??????

Last edited by a moderator:
What size is F-Mono?? a .67 0r is it bigger?
Robert Holland

Robert,

The F mono/hydro classes are above the .67 engine size. So an .80, .84, .90, .91, 1.0, or 1.01 can be used. Or multi engines as long as the combined engine size does not exceed 1.82CI. Can use two .45's, .67, etc., as well. A lot of options.

I am looking for an F-Mono. CMB motor. RTR or ARTR. No Junk please. Email pictures, description and price to [email protected].
Thanks

Hey I do not have any Slick F mono`s for sale. I`am actually Build a New Fleet of Nitro Mono for the New racing year. I believe Charles Simmons (Big Chuck) has some for sale. he has posted on this thread. Jay stone I was watching a video of your F mono Powered by Picco Orlic 80 from a Texas race back around Christmas. I believe this was a race you were handing those boys there a$$ the entire heat race. Man that was a fast Yellow Boat. Long live the Orlic Picco 80 under the Hood of a Seaducer 42. :blink: :blink: . I ran a 24 sec 2 lap in fl @ the nats that same year with a like boat In sticky black water... Good Memories indeed!!

I would BET MY LIFE ONE IT.......................UNLESS you have been in this part of the country you would not know this HULL!!!!

Latest posts

Back